Our Young Person’s Advocate Service provides support to young people in Denbighshire and is part of Young People 1st Denbighshire consortium, which includes West Rhyl Young People’s Project, Denbighshire Youth Project and Citizen’s Advice Denbighshire.
Our Advocate will work with young people and their families from primary school age to 25 with the aim of supporting the young person to:
- Take part in decisions that affect their lives
- Ensure their individual rights are respected
- Enable their views and wishes are heard and acted upon by decision-makers.
Our Young Peoples Advocate is able to help with:
- Helping you to say what you want
- Helping you make a complaint
- Making sure you understand your rights and that your rights are being respected
- Obtaining the services you are entitled to
- Supporting you at important meetings
- Helping with school matters
- Helping to look at other services to help you and suit your needs
- Help resolve any issues you may have.
Our Young Person’s Advocate is able to work with young people and their families in many settings including School’s and individual’s homes, although where possible other settings can also be considered.
How do I make a referral?
Please call our advocate on 01745 813999
This post is also available in: Cymraeg